There are a number of formal and informal groups for adults at St Andrew's, covering a wide range of activities. These include:
- House Groups meet for Bible study and fellowship on selected Mondays and Wednesdays. The groups are a great way to explore the Bible and to get to know people, and no prior knowledge is assumed - don't think we are all experts! See the Diary for details of meetings.
- The Bell Ringers ring the church's ten bells at 9.30 am and 5.30 pm for the Sunday services. Practice is on Wednesdays, 7.45 - 9.00 pm. For more information, visit www.biggleswadebells.org.uk
- "Food for Thought" is a midday lunch followed by a ‘thought’ - a talk from a guest speaker. Usually on the second Thursday in the month, 12.30 pm, in the Chapter House. Again, watch the Diary for details.
- Coffee Shop is a drop-in coffee shop on Saturdays from 10.00 am - 12.00 noon, in the Chapter House. The Coffee Shop is a good opportunity to meet people while shopping on Saturday.
- Bible Reading Fellowship is an individual study scheme which provides booklets offering daily Bible readings and reflection. Contact the Vicar or Curate
See also the Music Groups page for details of the music groups that are also open to adults.